The Last Worrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Worrior

Welcome To TheLastWorrior, please post tips,comments.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Civs..........

Go down 
+5
pinkwarrior
iamurpownage
Aspria
Delany
Greeny12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Greeny12
Admin

Best Civs.......... Empty
PostSubject: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:31 am

Post what you think are the best civs on aoe3. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://thelastworrior.forumotion.com
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:15 am

Currently it's stil China, no doubt. Apart from that, Sioux, Spain, Dutch are stil very strong...
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:06 am

lol this thread is ridiculous we could go on and on arguing about what the best civs are. hypothetically speaking if a person could play against himself as every civiliation, it would come out to very close matches with all of them yes even india which is considered the UP civ. in the 1v1 at my ranking for qs everyone plays either china or souix but that doesnt mean that the other civs are really that much worse they are just that little bit harder for that person to play. I myself cant play portuguse or ottoman
Back to top Go down
iamurpownage

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:02 am

lol like aspria said above but i believe all civs are equaly lame given the term everyone uses for sioux and china 2 of my favorite civs yet all u have to do is rush china hard and fast and sioux just check the deck for a club rush in the other case it will probably be a raid deck sending cav and making infantry and they also might ff which a fast rush takes care of ,although all civs can be as equaly lame if played right iro ff for instance haveing cheaper stronger tc card makes it hard to rush them even if u see a ff possibility in their deck not to mention they can lame warhut travois near ur hunts to harrass ur vills, aztecs puma /mace rush not to mention the aztec team cards team pets from iro and aztec are incredibly powerful in fast rush, ports can send the stronger explorer and his canine companion who has 13 attack even vs villagers in age 1 with suitibal hp thats a pretty lame way to kill a few vills especialy if u take the fb by surprise with it giving them the best ff they could ask for(a late rush from ur oponent is all prts ask for beieve me, russains can do the same thing or rush age 2 with a musket cossack rush wich is damn hard to stop as well , ottoman with there fast industrial delay are friggen hard as hell in my book nothing china can really do against spahi since they dont have much anti cav past age 2 all their anti cav is week to begin with minus the disciples which die fast against spahi, spain ff for god sakes i mean lancers come on lancer / skirm ff huge advantage their, german ff awsome shipments, 8 skirm + 3 uhlans, 7 skirm + 3 uhlans, 9 uhlans, MERCS then if they manage to get industrial like i do with german sending wing hussar pretty much kills all they have, brits not much to say for brits except they can do alot of things with that eco of theirs im not much a of a brit player but i have trouble beating brits with sioux unless i ff for Wakina / Axe / War clubs which beats everything i have found, india omg inda who can forget them u get a fort in age 2 i dont know a booming player who doesnt want a for in age 2 sepoy are like jans and gurka are formidible but can out spam strelets well but the for makes up for it on the defensive end, japs with the friggen op musk i saw 93 attack comming from those friggen things which makes them more powerful against skirms minus the range plus cav cant touch them yabusumi rock and kill any canons u need to kill good range for it too, french have their cuirs / skirm ff , and lets not forget our freindly dutch ffs dutch eco is huge early game with banks and their defense is incedible only thing i have found good vs dutch is a ff with cav skirm and canons god its not like every civ doesnt work for one all civs can be used to their full potential by certain people anyway flower all this is in my opinion well enough of my rambling and i could be quite wrong but it seems to be right to me What a Face affraid What a Face
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:39 am

True and false, the best civ question have no anser if allow to choose case, but a overall list is very possible.

For example is China one of the worst DM civs...
Dutch & Sionx is bad treaty civs as long as the treaty time is atleast 30
Russian is very OP at both DM & Treaty
German is very good at DM & Treaty
and so on... so all civs does have cases where they very good. But as I wrote, a overall list is still possible.

I will not try to make a full list but a top and a bottom so everyone can see the idee

1. Dutch, always strong and very flexible, sure they have about 15% worse max economy towards most other civs but it mostly only mathers in treaty, and even there, the extra 50 free military pop even it out decently. Not to meantion that they a top civ for 10 & 20 min treaty.

2. French, also never bad, top 5 civ in Treaty & DM, in SP they one of the better doubble rax rushers.

15. Portugies, nothing wrong with them do they fine, but they not top civ in any played case, they a boom and navy warfare civ, they like maps like amazons... wich is a rare map type.

16. China, extremly powerfull Monk+disicples rushes, but thats it, in short:
SP 1 vs 1 = Extremly good
SP Team = Very good
DM 1 vs 1 = Very bad
DM Team = Bad
Treaty 1 vs 1 = 10 min: Very Good, 20 min: Good 30 min: Bad, 40 min: Bad
Treaty Team = 10 min: Very good, 20 min: Good, 30 min: Decent, 40 min: Bad
Summary: Overall China is Bad

What a Face
Back to top Go down
stenio

stenio

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 am

ok dudes and dudets all i know is that china is liek increadeble ff even if u kill 8 of there vilgers whiel they age
they wil still easily beta u i played vs a let colonel she kiled 11 viliegrs while i aged and some how i wo still
Back to top Go down
Josi

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:45 am

Pinkwarrior wrote:
Quote :
"16. China, extremly powerfull Monk+disicples rushes, but thats it, in short:
SP 1 vs 1 = Extremly good
SP Team = Very good
DM 1 vs 1 = Very bad
DM Team = Bad
Treaty 1 vs 1 = 10 min: Very Good, 20 min: Good 30 min: Bad, 40 min: Bad
Treaty Team = 10 min: Very good, 20 min: Good, 30 min: Decent, 40 min: Bad
Summary: Overall China is Bad"

QFT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:04 am

if china is so bad then what is the point in wanting to play them so badly. most of the Age community is calling for a nerf for china and with good reason. I personally despise playing china against or as them but I am better than other china players my rank and I win quite nearly every 1v1 when i play them just because they are so insanely OP its mostly the disciples which can appear instantly in battle and have card and monestary upgrades. So basically you cant argue that china is a bad civ and im sure a few players would agree with you

the 1v1 ladders
http://www.elorating.com/portal/portal/default/Ladders/AOE3LadderPortletWindow?ladderType=1&action=2&game=3&ladderMode=SP

disregarding flookys extra account there r 8 chinese players in the top 25 so 1 in 3 people choose china? yeah i can see how they would want to play such a bad civ i mean really, who wants to have any sort of advantage
Back to top Go down
andreanicole

andreanicole

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:54 am

Well my russian is OP flower even better than king's tongue tongue tongue I do think russian is OP though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:18 am

lol... russia is decent, nothing more =) and king suxx 50% of his gaming time pirat
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:38 am

[quote="Aspria"]if china is so bad then what is the point in wanting to play them so badly. most of the Age community is calling for a nerf for china and with good reason. I personally despise playing china against or as them but I am better than other china players my rank and I win quite nearly every 1v1 when i play them just because they are so insanely OP its mostly the disciples which can appear instantly in battle and have card and monestary upgrades. So basically you cant argue that china is a bad civ and im sure a few players would agree with you

the 1v1 ladders
http://www.elorating.com/portal/portal/default/Ladders/AOE3LadderPortletWindow?ladderType=1&action=2&game=3&ladderMode=SP

disregarding flookys extra account there r 8 chinese players in the top 25 so 1 in 3 people choose china? yeah i can see how they would want to play such a bad civ i mean really, who wants to have any sort of advantage[/quote]

As you can see in my post China is Extremly good in 1 vs 1, so thats why they popular in the 1 vs 1 ladder
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:27 pm

which is the whole reason why they shouldnt be played in 1v1 they obviously have an advantage over other civs
Back to top Go down
andreanicole

andreanicole

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 am

OK seriously confused wtf is with china so we don't have china in chalenge for officer simple enough bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:29 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Minotaurian

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:49 am

I can imagine how UP china will be after the patch.
Back to top Go down
gangsta9

PostSubject: FRENCH   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:30 am

FRENCH IS BEST and orange is best colour afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Civs..........   Best Civs.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Civs..........
Page 1 of 1