The Last Worrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Worrior

Welcome To TheLastWorrior, please post tips,comments.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining/Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greeny12
Admin

Joining/Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:40 am

Ok i dunno about you guys but i think that people need to apply on this website in this link to get to the clan since the clan is getting so good we cant just have noobs coming in for a few days then leaving so i think forsome1 to join our clan they have to apply on here say their age name hobbies etc.

If you have joined the clan please leave ur hobbies etc in the other links im going to make called Profile. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://thelastworrior.forumotion.com
high_of_70five

PostSubject: Joining?   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:49 pm

I'm from New York (United states) I'm 17 years old, senior in high school. I run track as a sport basically live for it. I long jump, triple jump, and run the 200m sprint... I'm 20th best in my state for long jump =] pretty proud of that but anyway I lost my girlfriend =/ and when im not running track im basically always playing AOE.... Im just looking for a good clan with cool dudes that I might be able to learn things from =] thank you

-High_of_70five
Back to top Go down
__FreedoM__

PostSubject: Re: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:58 am

hi,i from spain,me name is albert,25 years old...i like music,girls,sexo,and rock and roll,no drug plz cyclops i like the website is very cool,thx all Smile
Back to top Go down
Greeny12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:55 pm

welcome _freedom_
Back to top Go down
__FreedoM__

PostSubject: Re: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:25 pm

thx m8 alien
Back to top Go down
Greeny12
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:55 am

if you wanna be in the clan tourneys go to tournaments and apply if you havent already. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining/Introduction   Joining/Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining/Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Worrior :: General Category :: Join Us Today/ Introduction-
Jump to: