The Last Worrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Worrior

Welcome To TheLastWorrior, please post tips,comments.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaining Officer Rank

Go down 
+5
Delany
Fourby
andreanicole
ProteusPrime
Thekingofkings
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

Gaining Officer Rank Empty
PostSubject: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:59 pm

1) As a member, if you want an officer postion you must challenge an officer to some 1v1s, best 2 of 3.
2) All challenge games will be ranked matches
3) Challenge games must be recorded and sent to the clan leader
4) All challenge requests and responses must be posted on the message board
5) If an officer refuses to setup a time to complete the matches within a week, that officer forfiets there position
6) You cannot challenge the same officer within 7 days after completing a challenge

Last edited by Thekingofkings on Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Who came up with this idea? It looks great! Should help keep the clan fresh and on its toes.
Back to top Go down
ProteusPrime

ProteusPrime

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Who came up with this idea? It looks great! Should help keep the clan fresh and on its toes.
Back to top Go down
andreanicole

andreanicole

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Me of course I am the brains in this clan you know Mad cheers I am the bitch lol!
Back to top Go down
Fourby

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 am

That is good idea, Only thing i see maybe being a problem is in the 7 day period are they able to challenge a different officer in that period or not, as someone could theoratity challange a different officer everyday til they finally may win one. Just my opinion, but think to keep clear and so that all know where they are at.
Back to top Go down
Fourby

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:52 am

another thing i just thought of is if the officer gets beaten do they have a rematch clause to try beat them again or are they automaticly demoted and then do they go to the same rules as all other members within the challenge for officership rules aswell? dont mean to look too much into this setup, just wondering os all officers and members know where they stand.
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: Officer Challenging   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:56 am

yeah forby you can actually challenge a different officer every day of the week if you wnated at this stage anyway. The strategy has only however just been implemented so we will see how it goes ;-)
oh and its best out of three over the course of a week so the officer should have plenty of time to warm ect, b4 a chaalnege. as long as all three games or in some instances two are played over the course of a week should be ok i think?, lets see how it goes Razz
Back to top Go down
Fourby

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:10 am

and to add to my already long rant i have had about this topic, should all challenges be posted on this site so that all in clan can see what challenges have happened and what was the outcome of the challenges? I will stop on this topic now or will add another 10 pages of suggestions for the officership setup lol!
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:12 am

Dont stop Fourby, your suggestions are nice :-)

Posting replays + outcome of those challenges on this website is a quite nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 am

Delany wrote:
Dont stop Fourby, your suggestions are nice :-)

Posting replays + outcome of those challenges on this website is a quite nice idea.

agreed i would be perfectly willing to post my matches ive already been challenged a number of times now so im on quite a winning streak king il just make sure to record all my games since they are all rated anyway

edit: the quote boxes need to be in a different text being that you can only see whats in them if you highlight the text inside them
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:31 am

and where exactly would we have space enough to upload maybe 21 Recordings aweek?

However, as I posted on messageboard, we should either limit or decide the civs, becouse some civs is clearly better then others and this whole thing will become boring if there only for example China vs China matches.

One of these maybe work

1. No china, sionx, dutch allowed
2. No civ is allowed to be used more then once for every challenge
3. Player A choose civ for player B & Player B choose civ for player A

Other fun idees that maybe to advanced...

1. The officer have to pick the deck what will be used before game start (before he/she knows what map it's going to be)

2. Both have to pick there decks before game start, now the officer get to remove 1 card from opponent deck, and opponent get to remove 2-3 from the officers deck

3. Officer not allowed to get colony before 4:00... not fortress before 10:00... not industrual before 20:00 & not imperial before 30:00

jocolor king queen geek
Back to top Go down
Aspria

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 am

i really like the idea of no china or souix dutch arnt that OP tho in 1v1 imo

ur #2 is really good i love that idea and will start using it in my challenge matches

lol no at #3

ur #2 adv option sounds fair but only 1 from the officers deck if 3 r taken it would always be 700 gold age 2 military cards = pwnd
Back to top Go down
iamurpownage

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:27 am

lol yeah i definetly say no to # 3 cuz it would be to complicated for the officer and to simple for the challenger its a challenge first of all if they cant win vs my china then that sux for them Razz wuts the point a of calling it a challenge for the challenger if the officer has to use the civs they barely ever use no officer wants to idly hand theirofficer rank away they have to earn the right to take it from me its like handing them the officers spot everytime someone challenges them and there should be a 1st lt rank up to be able to challenge cuz i dont know any 2nd lts that pose a threat to a captain - lt colonel it would be a waste of time and i for one am most definetly will use china or sioux if i feel like it i wont stop them from using it either!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: i agree!!   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:31 pm

GO POWNAGE!!!! THATS THE SPIRIT, YOU GO GIRL!! lol! bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:47 pm

Poor officers :-)

I sould use a smurf and bash some officers there lol
Back to top Go down
Josi

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:51 am

What's up with all this anti-china? Seriously get an antichina tactic/civ if u cant beat em, or start playing china yourself and stop whining. What's wrong with a fair best out of 3 with no rules?
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:08 am

lol, cause china is simply too strong? Strong early game and strong FF...

if the china player is as good as u are and u play e.g. german then u'll prolly lose... and not everyone wants to lame just cause one civ is lame.
Back to top Go down
cyberwur

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:13 am

yes that could u do Wink
Back to top Go down
iamurpownage

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:28 pm

just for ur informstion delany sioux beats china because they are slow to rush being rush time about 6:45 - 7 they hsve military not to mention if they ff vs sioux which is a bad descision they better be fast enough to hold off a club rush at 4:30 - 5 mins in game and they dont have to kill the tc they just need to eat those 200 wood cost houses and keep doing it cuz if they do china cant send anything not to mention spain can do the same thing with a 5 min pike rush and with the quick train age 1 card for xbow pike they can easily out spam pike and xbow early game or for instace dutch ff canons and ruyter ruyter beat down the disciples and then canons on morter and inf and ruyter kill morter rather fast not to mention our otto ff for spahi beats everything and i mean everything china has in age 3 which is why in my post on the other page of this topic says i will play china or sioux if i feel like it when im challenged not to mention its supposed to be a challenge not oh let me hand u the officer rank Razz lol! flower
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm

"Real" reason Sionx can beat china is that they fast and a cavalry civ, as china is fast but have very weak anti cav

But they not that great example anyway since they also to "OP"

Anyway, that was just to clear the "china is no problem to beat" view

My main point I wanted to write is that it wouldn't make it less of a challenge, it not like you doomed to take a weak civ if can't take china or sionx.

Afterall it a RTSG* & not a PTLC**...

* Real Time Strategy Game
** Pick The Lamest Civ

lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Since there a few that really does wanna use china, there could be a solution in forbid monastery for china until industrial since it there you find the bugg.
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:03 pm

Pinkwarrior is right... its chinas bad cav counter and the fact that sioux is strong in general... but china is stil best ;-)

Dont worry - i wont challenge anyone, i'm not even in the clan and not thinking about joing in the near future (i'm comfortable in Lost-) + i'm inactive right now :-)
Back to top Go down
Forsake

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Time Has COme,

I challenge Gangsta9 For Officer Post .

and for uploading Recs on this website we got to have Paid Hosting .this is free site so uploading files is imposssible.Although let me Search for better option for doing this. Wink

Gangsta be ready to Die Razz

BTW: Is Delany In Our clan?Alothough it is Nice that he posts Here.

Hi Delany Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Forsake

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Sry for Double Post. Wink

Greeny is this made of Phpbb.

well Make me also Admin I know about this Alot.

We can have different Memebrs Forum.which should be Private from Public. Wink

And for Being Officer . it really Doesn't Matter to be officer to me cause I just wanted to become Officer so that i can make soome good members join our clan Wink . And i have made some good players join.

I may also Challenge king for post of Leader Razz JK
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:52 am

Hey Forsake :-)

No, i'm a foreigner. Currently in Lost- - look Account Delany. But I'm not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Officer Rank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Worrior :: General Category :: Welcome To TheLastWorrior.-
Jump to: