The Last Worrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Worrior

Welcome To TheLastWorrior, please post tips,comments.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaining Officer Rank

Go down 
+5
Delany
Fourby
andreanicole
ProteusPrime
Thekingofkings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fourby

Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:39 am

I was reading clan board with some concern before, why is that Greeny can be challenged for officership yet he decides not to accept challenge, is that not default? and then he loses officership, fair enuf setup website. it not that hard to set one up thou, done myself in past for a couple of different clans that i have been leader of. Does not mean that he should be recieve immunitity from all challenges that are put to him does it. If it does then this system is not goin to be fair on all other officers in the clan. I think you need to resolve this king as one officer can not be theoreticlly higher then other officers. I am not goin to challange anyone for officership as know im not good enuf, just dont want special treatment for one officer over another.
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Am i allowed to challenge an officer with my 2nd acc in twl? if so i'll challenge gansta9

Waiting for kings response...
:-)
Back to top Go down
Forsake

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Well Ofcourse you will be allowed cause you got TLW tag in your Name.Imortal_werewolf . Very Happy

So acc to me he should be allowed rest all king decide Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Malacar challenge Josi
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 pm

hmm
firstly you can learn how to TLW and not twl and then we'll talk ;-) cheers... king ^^
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:35 am

sry for that little typing mistake lol

well otherwise i might callenge you? :-D
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:06 am

you may challenge me anytime delany, the only thing is you had best be at your best as i dont have time to waste atm so, maybe rather contact me again when your a capable of taking a King like me Razz
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:22 am

I dont see a problem with this, your challenging the officers and the officers challenging you will only make them and this clan all the better ;-)
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:20 am

alright, i'll own one soon =)
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:21 am

and i think i'm already capable of owning you lol
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

PostSubject: hmmm   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Key word is ''Think'' delany ;-)
Back to top Go down
Delany

Delany

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:08 pm

lol! farao
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:00 pm

pinkwarrior wrote:
Malacar challenge Josi

7 day old, forfiet bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:57 pm

I tought it was something everyone knowed but just to make it clear:

If a error happen in a game, the game should be replayed, some examples of errors:

1. No Explorer/TC/Crates/Hunts/Mine/Trees... unless it a natural effect of map or settings ofcourse
2. To not get a shipment or politican bonus that you should get.
3. To not get the effect of a card or tech

Here a small list on the errors whick ESO have said they accept as a part of the game, the allowed errors so to speak.

1. Ottoman Team card "Silk road" with the writen effect "+30% more resources for crate shipments" also give +30% on resources from trade route.

2. When many units try to walk to the other side of a opponent wall with no gaps, sometimes a few units "pop" over to the other side of that wall.

3. Teachs at Advanced churches that give you a uniq military shipment, can sometimes become canceled if you had a TC when you clicked on the tech but lose the TC before its finished.

I hope thats enough for everyone to get the idea. Any questions on this is welcome, and also it good if you report errors you not seen before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining Officer Rank   Gaining Officer Rank - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining Officer Rank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Worrior :: General Category :: Welcome To TheLastWorrior.-
Jump to: