The Last Worrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Worrior

Welcome To TheLastWorrior, please post tips,comments.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

training forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
r0ck

r0ck

training forum Empty
PostSubject: training forum   training forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:59 pm

hey um well basicaly i started the room cuz i need help... my german rush is good i just need some help expanding the scope of my ablities and i am lookin for anyone who can help me elevate my ablitys so ya um i will usaly be on around any time after 5 pm pacific standard or anytime that u can help .... i really like germans but i am willin and able to learn different civs and strats
Back to top Go down
andreanicole

andreanicole

training forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: training forum   training forum Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:40 am

Pinkwarrior or iamurpowange are 2 great german players mayb add them to ur freinds list and ask them for some help when they online Razz
Back to top Go down
Thekingofkings

Thekingofkings

training forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: training forum   training forum Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:50 am

r0ck wrote:
hey um well basicaly i started the room cuz i need help... my german rush is good i just need some help expanding the scope of my ablities and i am lookin for anyone who can help me elevate my ablitys so ya um i will usaly be on around any time after 5 pm pacific standard or anytime that u can help .... i really like germans but i am willin and able to learn different civs and strats
speak to proteusprime hes a good german and also use this link ;-)
http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?s=387cca84dc74c816f82d72194b0b0ed9&portal=TAD&fview=9&act=aoe3_rec_game&cmd=04&civ=German&version=TAD&fview=9
thats basically all the pros posting there games for nubs like us to watch lol!
i use it ALL the time!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: training forum   training forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training forum
Page 1 of 1